Detail 9 Architects is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals’ personal information. We will only collect, use or disclose personal information in accordance with relevant laws and this our policies. By providing personal information to us, you accept and consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This policy applies to all information received and collected from customers. We collect customer information from a number of sources including:
- Information given directly by the customer such as through transactions online, over the phone, in person, through surveys, participation in discussion boards and website registrations
- Information from other sources such as companies that help us update our records and
- Information automatically collected when customers visit our website such as via cookies and device information
1. Disclosure of information
At Detail 9 Architects, customer privacy means that:
- We maintain strict confidentiality and security safeguards for personally identifiable information;
- We will not contact you via phone, text message or emails without your prior consent (opt in)
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without our express consent (opt in)
You can opt-out of receiving emails from us at any time
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- with your consent; OR
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example to law enforcement agencies;
- where third parties appointed by us require access to personal information held by us to perform services (in which case we require these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services)
- if Sunny Ridge reasonably believes it is necessary to protect our company, our customers, or the public.
Detail 9 Architects reserves the right to notify you about administrative matters that pertain to products or services that you have purchased.
Our websites may sometimes contain links to other websites. With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the privacy practices of sites reached through links from our websites nor can we control information posted by customers on public areas of our websites. If customers have any questions about the privacy practices of linked websites then they should contact the relevant companies directly.
In the event of a merger or acquisition of the company or a substantial portion of its assets, Detail 9 Architects may disclose, transfer or sell personal information collected online to the surviving or acquiring party, respectively. Personal information collected online will remain subject to promises made in this Customer Our policies.
2. Use of information
Detail 9 Architects uses customer information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfil customer requests for products and services and to communicate with customers about those requests
- To improve our customer service and provide information on our products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
3. Customer access to their information
Customers have the right to access and modify their personal information held by Detail 9 Architects. Customers can access and change personal information by contacting us. We encourage customers to contact us in order to keep their personal information up to date.
Detail 9 Architects takes appropriate measures to keep personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate physical and electronic procedures to protect the personal information we collect. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account details including their password, and for any activity undertaken in their account.
Due to its nature, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data in accordance with this policy, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at the customer’s risk.
5. Contact us
If customers have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information, or you wish to make a complaint in relation to our privacy practices, please contact us via our website.